Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

10.16.2011

A Re-Introduction to BusyLittleBaby and [The Rattle]

Welcome [back] to BusyLittleBaby! and hello to any new followers, I'm glad you found your way here. :)

I'm a first time mom to [the MOST adorable] 8 mo. old boy "E". This whole parenting thing is new to me and threw my life upside down... but in the most amazing way possible!

The idea behind this blog is for me to be your "online mom friend". Luckily I have some great friends and family in my life that already have babies and have shown me some great resources. But information is so scattered online that sometimes its hard to even know where to begin.

That brings me to the two main purposes of my blog. [1] To provide you with as much information about things to do in the Twin Cities [Minnesota, where I am from] with your baby [0-24 mo]. There are so many websites and companies out there that are kid-friendly, but I haven't found a lot that just focus on babies. I will try to let you know about as many free events, activities and places to go with your little ones that hopefully you will never run out of ideas! And [2] if you don't live in the Twin Cities, I don't want to leave you out. So that is why I have also decided to blog. Most of my blog posts are more focused on things to do with your baby ANYWHERE. Fun and expensive ideas to do with your baby and also as a new parent.

To read more about beginning BusyLittleBaby click here.

If some of you are confused with a lot of my posts starting with [The Rattle], let me explain. I decided that each week I am going to go back to the basics and post under [The Rattle]. The rattle: simple, inexpensive, stimulating, entertaining. The posts will be able simple, [mostly] inexpensive and entertaining ideas for you and your baby.

Read more about [The Rattle] and my 31 day challenge here.

So welcome! Enjoy. And have fun with those babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved