Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

10.31.2011

Day 31 [31 Day Challenge]



Day 31: 31 Day Challenge

I MADE IT!!!!!!

Let me tell you, blogging for 31 days straight is a challenge. I know I had a few days where I got behind, but count them... there are 31+ new posts in the month of October.

Thank you all for following along. Thank you new readers for joining. I hope you all were able to find a few new things to do with your little ones to keep busy at and away from your home. Please continue to read for more fun ideas. :)

To end the 31 day challenge I wanted to provide you a few good resources to look up additional games, songs and activities to do with your baby.

BabyCenter.com [Games & Activities section]

WhatToExpect.com [Playtime Fun section]

RookieMoms.com [awesome website and GREAT book for ideas!]

Keep busy with those babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved