Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

10.24.2011

[The Rattle] Make a Rattle

Day 20: 31 Day Challenge

I am sure you can google a million different cheap [or free] ways to make rattles for babies. I made baby E's rattle by mistake and no lie- it is his FAVORITE toy to play with these days.

I bought these small GladWare containers to put snacks in for E when we are on the go. They are perfect for Cheerios or Puffs.

Homemade rattle? DONE.

This small container filled with treats entertains E the longest out of any of his toys right now. And BONUS it stores treats for when it's snack time!

It may be simple, but there are some days when I would have paid big money for how entertaining this has been for E! I hope it entertains your baby as much as it does mine.

Have you made your own rattle? What's worked for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved