Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

10.29.2011

[The Rattle] Skype + Baby



Day 28: 31 Day Challenge

I like to think that I am pretty tech savvy, but I admit that I am just getting the hang of Skype. Thanks to Skype's free video chat service, in the past month I have been able to: talk to my brother who lives in NYC, meet my friend's new baby that lives in the UK and catch up with a friend who is traveling across the world for work.

While it's fun to see them and chat, it's more fun to show off Baby E since they don't get to see him that often! I tend to Skype in his bedroom and then show them all the trouble he is getting into. To quote my mother-in-law, babies change so much and so often in their first year, it's hard to be away from them for any amount of time without feeling like you've missed something. [So yes, Grandma-Far Away, it's time to set up that camera for your computer you've been talking about.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved