Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

10.03.2011

[The Rattle] + The 31 Day Challenge

Sophie the Giraffe. Baby Einstein. Haba Toys. It is easy to get caught up in having the best and sometimes most expensive toys for our baby. [Don't get me wrong, E has Sophie and it has been a teething GENIUS!] We want our babies to be stimulated. We want them to have the same opportunities: to learn, grow and develop. And let's face it, as some of us are new parents, we just don't know any better as to what is worth spending the money on and what isn't.

So I want to bring us back to the basics. The rattle: simple, inexpensive, stimulating, entertaining. We don't always have to spend a lot of money to keep our baby's interest. Each week I will post about something simple, inexpensive and entertaining for you [and your baby]. They will be ideas for anyone and anywhere [so yes all of you non-Minnesotans please keep reading!]

This brings me to 31 days.




I decided to kick off The Rattle by participating in a link-up where I am dedicated to blogging every single day in October [I know, I'm starting late, I will make up for it!] So for 31 days you will get a different idea or activity to do with your little one... and so begins The Rattle!

1 comments:

Penny said...

I love it! Sometimes simple is best right? This is a great tip. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved