Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

8.06.2011

E's Red Balloon

[NOTE: I'm a proud mama & wife, which means, every so often I might sneak in a personal post about my family-they are my everything!]



This morning we made our way over to Grand Avenue for baby story time at the Red Balloon Bookshop.

This morning was also the first time I decided E could get his very own red balloon [they give them out after every story time].

E couldn't stop looking up at his very own red balloon, looped around his small drool-covered hands, squealing with delight. [cutest. thing. EVER.]

A short car ride home later, E was sleeping and I carried him and his red balloon into the house. As usual, our puppy came running down the stairs to give me kisses hello. But he stopped dead in his tracks.... because... there... was the RED BALLOON.

This morning was also the morning I found out that our puppy does NOT like balloons. And barking dogs wake up babies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved