Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

8.02.2011

Cupcake Lunch.



Lunch dates are great: Friends. Food. A break in the day. What's not to love?

Babies and lunch dates? Not always a good combination. If you're a parent, grandparent, or someone who is in care of a baby under the age of 2, I barely need to paint this picture for you, you know what I'm talking about. Newborn wailing, drinks spilling, food EVERYWHERE.

I would love to take credit for the idea of the cupcake lunch, but alas I cannot. My good friend called me up the other day and asked if E and I wanted to go get cupcakes with her and her adorable 9 week old baby girl.

What a great idea! A cupcake lunch. Easy on the wallet [$3.00 for a heavenly cupcake]. Fussy babe? No worries. A cupcake lunch is shorter than going to a sit-down restaurant. The only wait here is deciding if you are going to get salted caramel dream or the coo coo for coconut.

We decided to have our cupcake lunch at the cupcake boutique Sweet Retreat on 50th & France in Minneapolis. Let me just tell you, these cupcakes are to DIE FOR. The worst part of my cupcake lunch? I had to feed E before I could feed myself--what a tease!


[treat for mommy. treat for E.]

Meeting for coffee is OUT. Meeting for cupcakes is IN!

1 comments:

Fateem said...

Love love love the blog!! So fun to read!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved