Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

8.27.2012

FREE Smash Cake

Are you planning on having a smash cake for your little one's first birthday? You know... a cake... JUST for your baby, to smash, play with and make a complete mess? 

I ended up making E's birthday cake [with the help of my mom] out of cupcakes--a bright orange dinosaur! So, naturally, we did a smash CUPcake.  It was a lot of work, that's for sure.  But worth it seeing my orange-faced baby boy in a sugar-coma afterwards. :) 

Then AFTER E's first birthday I found out about this and had to share: 

Lunds & Byerly's offers a FREE 7-inch, single layer smash cake when you purchase a 7-inch, double layer cake or larger!  How awesome is that? So if you are planning baby's first birthday, make sure to check it out.  They are a ton of super cute cakes for any theme you are having.  

[disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post in anyway. I just wanted to share the information.] 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved