Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

11.07.2011

Snail Mail for the Holidays


Yes I am jumping on the Christmas train early [along with every other big box store out there] but... it's baby's FIRST Christmas, so can you blame me for getting a little excited?

One of my favorite things about Christmas time is all the great SNAIL MAIL! I love going to the mailbox weeks leading up to Christmas and seeing everyone's growing families displayed on their holiday cards. Holiday photo cards are a MUST in my family. I love how over the years my family Christmas card has told our story: our engagement photo, the next year it was our wedding photo, then last year we added a picture of our pup and the news that soon there was going to be one more! Now this year... Baby E's FIRST Christmas!

It's never too early to start planning those pictures. Some people have family pictures taken every year. Some wait for the snow to fall before they snap away. Others use vacation pictures or other special milestone pictures from that year [which is what we tend to do!] If you are ahead of the game and know what picture you want to use, you can find some great deals out there right now! I've listed out a couple of my favorite places to look for deals and cute designs:


[1] Tiny Prints
Tiny Prints has so many cards to choose from and as low as $0.69 [over 1,000 different options!] They tend to have a lot of modern card templates, which I love. I am really digging the circle cut-out cards, how cute would those be hanging on display in your house? Right now they are having a SITEWIDE sale [but hurry, it ends today 11/8!] [*sponsored]

[2] Shutterfly
Shutterfly has almost 1,000 different Christmas & holiday cards this year too starting as low as $0.40. They have a nice blend of contemporary, traditional, and even religious cards; so whatever your personal style, they will have it! Right now take 20% off your order [use the code: MMVU-9SM5-2ZCX-TKFV4Y] but hurry, this deal ends tomorrow 11/9!

[3] Winkflash
Winkflash also has a wide variety of holiday cards. Right now they are having a 40% off sale with some cards as low as $0.23! I'm not sure how long this offer is for, but what a STEAL.


Do you send holiday cards every year? What fun photo and design tips do you have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved