Home Calendar Links Contact Me About blb Advertise

7.30.2011

boob cubes

So I was tweeting about giving Ethan a boob cube to cool off after our walk today and I thought I would post really quick how to make these!

BOOB CUBES:

[1] Fill ice cube tray with breast milk--I usually fill only 1/2 full [you can probably also make with formula, I just have not tried!]
[2] Let freeze
[3] Use a knife to pop out of ice cube tray, put in ziplock freezer bag & label with date
[4] Take 1 cube and place in baby feeder [note: I like the Sassy Feeder best: it comes with a cover, you can buy extra mesh bags for it, and it got the best reviews on amazon.com]
[5] Let baby enjoy! [for less mess I put Ethan in his bumbo with tray]





[NOTE: for older babies you can get creative--frozen banana's, berries & more!]

Let me know if you try it and what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved